Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

2013's concert calendar is finally taking a turn for the better!

Discussion in 'Music to Your Ears' started by Lunchie, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Lunchie

Lunchie Poster Extraordinaire

We are already into March and I have yet to see a concert. The bands that I like just do not come to this area anymore and when they do come its in the middle of the week. When I was younger it was rare if I did not go to 3 or 4 a month. Well, its finally looking up!

April 30th Joe Bonamassa is in Rockford and I have had tickets to that since the minute they went on sale. I just found out 4 days later Yngwie is at the House of Blues! If those are the only two shows I see all year I am going to consider it a huge success. The only thing that will make it over the top better if BB comes back.

I have yet to see Joe Bonamassa besides his Blu Rays. I get them out for background noise quite a bit. I got to see Yngwie in October 2011 and really looking forward to seeing him again. Whether or not you like his style he is one hell of a showman.

It sucks that I have to travel a couple of hours to see good shows but its well worth it imo.

2. Badabing

Badabing Friend of Leo's

There is nothing like seeing a good show...The travel time will be worth it my friend!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.