Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

2010 24.75 Thinline

Discussion in 'Squier Tele Forum' started by Scottz, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Scottz

Scottz Tele-Meister

May 18, 2018
    Littleton CO
    At least I think that's what I found for sale locally. How are these? Ad says mint, never played with HSC for $225.

2. Scottz

Scottz Tele-Meister

May 18, 2018
    Littleton CO
    Also, what is the fretboard radius? I've read conflicting info on this.

3. nicod98

nicod98 Tele-Holic

Jul 7, 2014
    Belgium
    Don't know about the radius, but it is probably a Squier Vintage Modified Thinline (since you post the question in this forum). '69 model. Black or shoreline gold, and I believe they made them in LPB too.

Qualitywise they are closer to the quality of the Squeir Standard than the models that got introduced later. (which happens to be pretty good). They came with Duncan Designed TE-101 pickups which are pretty vintage sounding.

Does this help?

4. Scottz

Scottz Tele-Meister

May 18, 2018
    Littleton CO
    Yes. The one in question is black.

5. Keefsdad

Keefsdad TDPRI Member

Jun 4, 2018
    Toronto Canada
    I always wondered why they shortened the scale length on these.

6. Mr Scallywag

Mr Scallywag Tele-Holic

Apr 15, 2016
    Australia
    I'm pretty sure it's a 9.5". It's a great neck for smaller hands. Overall the guitar is really nice, the pickups aren't very strong which was about the only minus in my book (i find Duncan Designed pickups very hit and miss in general though) but otherwise, loved it. I've probably bought and sold over 50 guitars in the last few years and this is one of two I regret selling. The guy who bought it just kept looking at it in disbelief that such a nice guitar was so cheap.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.