Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

1966 Neck Pickup

Discussion in 'Vintage Tele Discussion Forum (pre-1974)' started by tlecstr, Aug 31, 2017.

1. tlecstr

tlecstr Tele-Meister

Jun 7, 2005
    Bakersfield,Ca
    Hey, Guys!!
    I am needing to part with some stuff. I am getting ready to list on various classifieds, and I was wondering what amount I should list my 66 neck pickup.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated! !

2. CWP0126

CWP0126 Tele-Meister

Apr 2, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    I can't say what you should list it for. Vintage Tele pickups are listed pretty high on Reverb, but I don't know if anyone is actually buying them at those prices.

Sorry, I know this was no help at all, but I was wondering if you intended to list anything here in the TDPRI classifieds. I would be interested in seeing what you had to offer.

Good luck!

3. tlecstr

tlecstr Tele-Meister

Jun 7, 2005
    Bakersfield,Ca
    Yeah, I saw the one on Reverb and I thought the same thing.
    I am going to list some stuff here, but I don't have a lot left.
    I have a 66 control plate, knobs, neck pickup, and Jack cup.

4. TVmodel

TVmodel TDPRI Member

Aug 25, 2017
    Hoboken, New jersey
    Hi- I just sent you a PM. I could use the pickup and control plate. Do you have the harness? Or I could possibly buy everything if we can strike a deal.
    My email is rrybinski@aol.com
    Thanks
    Richie

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.