Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

1952 Fender Telecaster - Rumble Seat Music

Discussion in 'Vintage Tele Discussion Forum (pre-1974)' started by tjh5207, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Modus

Modus TDPRI Member

Jan 1, 2013
    Vancouver
    Good attitude. Look at the great 17th and 18th century violins still in regular concert use, with prices in the millions. Most have had regular work over the centuries: new pegs, nuts, and tailpieces every generation or so, plus new fingerboards, new or modified necks, rebraced soundboards. (But you don't want refinished.;) )

2. gitarjoe

gitarjoe Tele-Afflicted

Sep 28, 2003
    NY
    Its funny about laughing in your face kind of thing. I was selling my old ibanez and was looking to buy an a american standard telecaster. I walked into sam ash and these 2 kids with long hair, who worked there, were laughing in my face. I went to a mom and pop store, the owner went on about how nice condition my guitar was in. I traded the guitar and spent more money buying an amp to go with my new ax. I agree, 28,000 is far from low balling. Dont buy from people who dont respect you.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.