Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Τhe Blue Side Band - Lizard Sound Sessions

Discussion in 'Music to Your Ears' started by shelter, Jun 26, 2014.

1. shelter

shelter TDPRI Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Athens Greece
    Greetings,

This is a video we made with my band a couple of weeks ago. What do you thing of it?

2. udoering

udoering Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Mar 31, 2013
    near Cologne, Germany
    What I think about it? I love it! And it surprises me, because I would´t associate sunny Greece with such a dark kind of music :). The band does this very, very good. Your singer seems to live the darkness, and I admire the guitar work, the soundscapes You create with normal gear and disciplined playing.
    As for the video itself: i like to watch the band at work, don´t need no optcal gimmicks. Have already mailed the link to my daughter.

3. johnreardon

johnreardon Tele-Afflicted

Oct 24, 2006
    Brackley, Northants, UK
    Great song and video
    I hate gimmicky videos as well, so this was fabulous

4. shelter

shelter TDPRI Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Athens Greece
    Yes it's far beyond the stereotypes. Maybe because none of us really treated himself with Greek music in the past. :eek:

Thanks for the listening and the kind comments, both of you guys.

There are more than those 3 songs on our page on bandcamp and soundcloud, and of course on Υoutube.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.