Contained in an Electar PBX-1000 powered pedalboard, my pedals are as follows:
• BOSS CS-2 Compression Sustainer
• BOSS SYB-3 Bass Synthesizer (good for the occasional odd sound to make people say, "What was that?!")
• BOSS PH-3 Phase Shifter
• BOSS OD-3 OverDrive (dedicated solo booster)
• BOSS OD-3 OverDrive (dedicated for mild grit)
• BOSS PS-5 SUPER Shifter (dedicated octave divider)
• BOSS PS-5 (various functions: vibrato, harmony lines, whammy effects, doubling, etc.)
• BOSS TU-2 Tuner
• BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay (dedicated for reverse sounds)
• BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay (dedicated for loops)
• BOSS DD-3 Digital Delay (dedicated for delay)
• BOSS BF-3 Flanger (for occasional chorus-type flanging)
• BOSS PN-2 Tremolo/Pan
• BOSS CE-3 Chorus (in stereo [Mode I] for dimension--not chorusing)
Barely seen (the little brown corner immediately to the left of the pedalboard): Korg G4 Rotary Speaker Simulator.
Unseen: Alesis Microverb.
Believe it or not, I use these effects quite judiciously; I simply like a lot of options at my disposal. ;)
The words Fender®, Telecaster®, Stratocaster® and the associated headstock designs are registered trademarks of the Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. The TDPRI is an independent, member supported forum and is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.