Separate names with a comma.
So, here in Austin, nothing but a strat on hand and a little spare time. Already, one of the dogs is campaigning to go for a walk, so...
Tried again. If nothing else it's shorter.
- Ha! You need to work on your "southern drawl"
- open G was a good idea for this track.
Nice. What fun. I'd like a B Bender Tele.
- Dueling guitars! Keeping everything moving along.
- Smooth. just the right hint of whammy.
- You jumped right on it. Very nice.
Well, here I go! :confused:
Cleaned up version
Rainy day take...
Here we go!
Thanks for the track, MIke!
I had a hard time with the long measures between changes.
Another fun backing track!
I have no idea what the thinking was on that play.
Fourth and goal with 3 yards to go, and the Eagles hand it to Adams. Pathetic!
Ballsy 2 point play with a catch by Golden Tate for a 9 point lead.