Separate names with a comma.
Sorry I haven't posted back in a while, at this point I'm going to call this project finished. This guitar has become my go to guitar when I want...
Severely chambered solid body with a 3" by 3/4" block under the bridge where the bridge mounting screws go in.
Here is a side view compared to one of my stock thickness Tele's[ATTACH]
Yes the top and back are maple and the center section is poplar, I think it is the lightest one I have built so far.
I was getting anxious to finish it so I went with a quick Walnut Danish Oil, this stuff is very forgiving and easy to apply, I think the color...
Yes there is a center block that is about 3/4" wide, at first I was going to drill all the way through and use string ferrules but i got lazy and...
well the suspense was killing me so I bolted it together and threw some strings on to hear what it sounded like. It had about a 1/4 of the volume...
Well it has a back on now and kinda resembles a Tele.
I finally got a chance to get some frets installed [ATTACH]
-38F up here in Canada right now, too cold to be working in the wood shop tonight.
I think I have a piezo set up kicking around, now you have me rethinking my plan.
I was feeling inspired by the new Acoustasonic that Fender has released so I decided to whip up a homebrew version of my own. Here is my build so...
Ya I figure I probably only have to buy it once, should last me years.[ATTACH]
Adding some side dots tonight