I ordered a biscuit bridge from Stew-Mac. These bridges come with a flat vertical part for use on Dobro style guitars. With a neck mounted to the body and the cone and bridge sitting in the well, I stretched a string from the D tuner across the bridge and sanded the bridge with a fretboard radius block until the action was acceptable. I then put it all together for an acoustic test. Because the tailpiece sits so high on the coverplate, the strings weren't even touching the bridge. I had to add a maple strip to the bridge to build it back up. I had to shim the neck to lower the action with the higher bridge.