The Number 1 Fender Telecaster Guitar authority in the world.

Go Back   Telecaster Guitar Forum > Other Discussion Forums > Stratocaster Discussion Forum
Forgot Username/Password? Join Us!
Notices

Stratocaster Discussion Forum Fender's "other" great guitar the Stratocaster.

Wilde Pickups by Bill & Becky Lawrence WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Amps, Mods, Pedals dallenpickups.com Warmoth.com seymourduncan.com

Forum Jump

Old October 17th, 2009, 02:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tele-Meister

mik squire strat

howdy ya,ll . i found a mik squire strat this morning at a local pawn shop , comes with a hardshell case. cosmetics around 7-8. they have $179 on it but i,m pretty sure i can get it for $125 - 35 . i didn,t have time to try it out so i,m not sure about the electronics , neck and frets look good just a couple dings on the back of the neck . pickup poles are a tad rusty as are the pickguard screws. tone knob has been replaced .

what i am asking i guess is this a fair offer to them and me. i don,t know if you read the serial numbers like a tele or not so if anyone of ya,ll could help out please jump in.

sorry for so little info but i was in a hurry and this is the best i have for now . going back monday and talk with them about it .

Fontane57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 17th, 2009, 04:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Poster Extraordinaire

The way i look at it is the case is worth 50, so the guitar is 75 dollars.The MIK necks can be very nice and worth 50 to 75 dollars. So now you are at 125 so you get a Plywood body and electronics for free.