$vboptions[bbtitle]

Guild D25

fungusyoung
May 5th, 2006, 09:45 AM
I just won a D-25 on Ebay somewhat unexpectedly since I got it for $350. It's a '92 and appears to be in pretty decent shape. I'm planning to take it to a local luthier for a thorough check up/set up after it arrives. By the way, for anyone in the Eastern PA/Wester NJ area, Frank Finocchio (Easton, PA) is fantastic at what he does.

I'm very excited. Been playing lots more acoustic lately after I got a Martin D-16GT (love it!), and I really look forward to adding this Guild to the arsenal. I've had GAS for one real bad... just didn't expect to land one so soon.

ruger9
May 5th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Does Frank work out of a music store? The only music store around there I'm familiar with is Dave's Phillips Music in Phillipsburg...?

fungusyoung
May 5th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Does Frank work out of a music store? The only music store around there I'm familiar with is Dave's Phillips Music in Phillipsburg...?

It's his own shop. He used to work for Martin some years ago. He's very well respected amongst locals and everyone that comments on him at the Martin board.

He teaches classes on guitar building, etc., but his repair work, etc. is top notch..

http://www.finocchioguitar.com/

His place is a little tough to find (hidden in an alley), but feel free to PM me if you ever need help with directions.

ruger9
May 6th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Thanks!