$vboptions[bbtitle]

tremolo pedal

Hctrfgroa09
March 2nd, 2011, 08:24 AM
I'm looking to buy a tremolo pedal. But I don't know which pedal to buy. I've narrowed it sown to two : boss tr-2 & the electro harmonix wiggler. What do you guys think I should get.

Tele-Monster
March 2nd, 2011, 08:32 AM
PM sent

cntry666
March 2nd, 2011, 09:05 AM
I did not like the Boss at all. Personally I'd get a Danelectro Tuna Melt. I have one on all my boards. It's beaten out all the expensive ones I've owned except maybe the Guyatone Tremolo Flip.

Hctrfgroa09
March 2nd, 2011, 09:19 AM
I liked the tr-2 but I was iffy about getting it because of the mixed reviews. I'm trying to get a vintage tremolo pedal though. The guyatone doesn't sound bad but I've never played one.

Vegetable Man
March 2nd, 2011, 09:32 AM
I like my TR-2, it sounds good and it's quiet. Seems like they've fixed the volume loss issue that so many people have complained about. EHX makes cool stuff, but their pedals tend to be noisy.

HenryAdams
March 2nd, 2011, 09:34 AM
I know it's not one on your short list, but I would (and did) check out the Malekko Trem. Huge range of depth, very small, an internal trim pot for volume...its a great blackface (I think) sounding trem.

silentechoes
March 2nd, 2011, 09:48 AM
I absolutely hate the Boss, so out of the two I'd vote for the EHX. However, if you're open to suggestions, I use the Voodoo Labs trem and I love it. It is tons more useful than either of the two you're looking at, IMO.

hannigan
March 2nd, 2011, 10:14 AM
I have the ehx wiggler and like it but it does add signal noise .

When it is tweaked just right it sounds good but I would not recommend any one buying one before trying one.

Chiogtr4x
March 2nd, 2011, 10:22 AM
I like my TR-2, it sounds good and it's quiet. Seems like they've fixed the volume loss issue that so many people have complained about. EHX makes cool stuff, but their pedals tend to be noisy.

Don't understand the Boss TR-2 hate, maybe folks don't like "Fender style" trem. I bought my TR-2 about 10 years ago to go with my Blues Jr. I have done A/B tests between the TR-2 and the Trem in my old Deluxe Reverb, and neither I nor our harmonica player could tell them apart. Neither are perhaps the most versatile on the planet, but great vintage effect, IMO

JesterR
March 2nd, 2011, 12:28 PM
Had Boss tr-2. Pretty good and warm. But a little volume drop.
Had ehx pulsar. Very strange in controls. Unnatural sound.

Best way is to spend some more on voodoo lab tremolo. Does everything you need, and does it good.

Wrong-Note Rod
March 2nd, 2011, 12:41 PM
Danelectro Kool Kat. Cheap, built like a tank, works great.

moonshiner
March 2nd, 2011, 01:17 PM
If it's a choice between those 2... EHX..

If you are looking for suggestions/opinions.. Skip Tuna melt.. the wave form is nice but the pedal is really cheap and it was noisy IMO. I use T.C. Jauernig Electronics Twin Rate trem.. Great wave form.. silent.. can can even be used as a boost pedal...

YMMV

Thighbanez
March 2nd, 2011, 01:23 PM
I did not like the Boss at all. Personally I'd get a Danelectro Tuna Melt. I have one on all my boards. It's beaten out all the expensive ones I've owned except maybe the Guyatone Tremolo Flip.

Same experience here.
Tried all the tremolo pedals I could find in Stores with my guitar and none of them sounded quite like what I was expecting...and were expensive.

Found a Dano Tuna Melt on CL for 10.00 and said "Why not"...it arrives, I plug it into the end of my effects chain.

Instant love.

chippertheripper
March 2nd, 2011, 01:26 PM
also a big fan of the tuna melt, the rogue trem from mf and the search button at the top of the page. i realise that's snarky, so don't take it personally op.

Agitator
March 2nd, 2011, 01:42 PM
Oh, snap.

Thighbanez
March 2nd, 2011, 02:21 PM
lol!

ChipOnly
March 2nd, 2011, 02:50 PM
Suffice it to say, if I were to narrow it down to two, it would not be those, at any price point.

IMO, the cool cat trem is almost certainly the best bang for your buck.

vedt
March 2nd, 2011, 02:52 PM
Fulltone Supa-Trem, hands down the best trem out there.

spankdplank
March 2nd, 2011, 03:18 PM
I have a Dano tuna melt and think it sounds really good, but the cheap plastic case and iffy footswitch always put me off. Then I got the Dano Cool Cat trem. Sounds pretty much the same as the Tuna Melt, but has true bypass, a metal housing and a footswitch that feels like stepping on a land mine. $25 on ebay. I use trem sparingly, maybe on 4 or 5 songs per gig and the cool cat suits my needs perfectly.

aunchaki
March 2nd, 2011, 04:39 PM
a footswitch that feels like stepping on a land mine

You made milk come out my nose!

JamesL
March 2nd, 2011, 04:56 PM
I like and own the Boss....I love the Dano pedals but gave them to my son......not a fan of the switches on the Danos either...

BootRoots
March 2nd, 2011, 04:59 PM
I've been very happy with the BYOC trem on my board. You can usually find a used one already built for fairly low dough.

rcole_sooner
March 2nd, 2011, 05:04 PM
I just got one of these, and they are awesome!

TqY2Y-cNdzU

Mine will need a true bypass switch, but that is my only problem with it.

telefan62
March 2nd, 2011, 05:05 PM
I, too, am fond of my Dano Cool Cat Trem - $35 brand new, delivered to my house. I played a bunch of trem pedals while shopping around and, while others are more flexible and do more, they are far more expensive. I think it is the best bang for the buck for my rather limited trem needs.

Rokatt88
March 2nd, 2011, 05:38 PM
Another vote for the Cool Cat. I first bought the Boss trem but dif not cate for the tone suck. Took it back and got the Cat. Perfect for me stked that it was less expensive.

Rokatt88
March 2nd, 2011, 05:40 PM
Sorry for the typos. Cell phone challenged!

hannigan
March 2nd, 2011, 06:29 PM
Wiggler is a fun word .

Hey baby check out my wiggler nudge ,nudge wink, wink know what I mean...
Then we can adjust my swollen pickle and hit the big muff.

Sorry .....

I do have all those pedals but not on a board together .

Damn I made another TV reference in my post.

I would be a fricking genius if my brain was not so filled up with so much TV

at least I used a British TV reference that time.

I think catalinbread is gonna make a tap trem.

Trems are odd you really have to try em to see what you like .

1300 E Valencia
March 2nd, 2011, 07:14 PM
Marshall VibreTrem. Slight boost, also does vibrato. Highly unsung. Cheap.

nic'o'caster
March 2nd, 2011, 07:31 PM
I'm looking to buy a tremolo pedal. But I don't know which pedal to buy. I've narrowed it sown to two : boss tr-2 & the electro harmonix wiggler. What do you guys think I should get.

I would go for the Boss if you can find one for cheap. If money does not matter there are plenty of better choices out there !
The Marshall VibraTrem VT-1 is a good suggestion too.

ruger9
March 2nd, 2011, 08:05 PM
If you ant best bang-for-buck, Malekko. Hands down. Tuna Melt is nice but has tone suck. I've been thru a dozen or so trems and the malekko is one of my absolute faves, and only $100. Can't beat it.

I owned a Wiggler- cool effect, but it does add noise. Like alot of EHX stuff. Too bad, they've got some killer stuff otherwise.

If you're willing to go $200 (the Wiggler is $192 new), there's ALOT of options... Swamp Thang rules, Sugar Baby is great, I personally did'nt like supa-trem at all.

If i were going for a TR-2, I'd at least get the Analogman or keeley modded one.

bikeracr
March 2nd, 2011, 08:15 PM
I like my Keeley modded Boss TR-2. Keeley fixes the volume drop among other things. I bought a used, unmodified one relatively cheap on eBay & shipped it to Keeley to have them mod it. I did not like it before the Keeley mod at all.

For a stock pedal, the Fulltone Supra Trem is the "best" out there hands down.

BigRedOne
March 2nd, 2011, 08:36 PM
no one has mentioned the T-Rex Tremster - its not as expensive as some of the other high end Trem's and its very good for a straight-ahead trem. I'd also throw in the EHX Pulsar as a suggestion - its cheap, its got stereo outputs, and it does some cool oscillation things when the rate knob goes past 2'o'clock (sort of a How Soon is Now vibe)

jefrs
March 2nd, 2011, 08:55 PM
I checked a load out when I bought mine, everything available in Dawsons Reading (big store). Boss, Dano, EH included.

Got the Marshall Vibratem as sounded best and was not a tone-sucker.

tazzboy
March 2nd, 2011, 10:05 PM
I had both and didn't like either one so I go the Voodoo Lab Tremolo and I like it better.

kddean66
March 2nd, 2011, 10:14 PM
I have a Catalinbread Semaphore Trem and it is super versatile. You can change the speed from a super creep to helicopter. It also allows you to pick square or triangle waves AND allows you to set the attack of the wave form. I have had it for a year or so now so I don't remember what I paid, but it's a really great pedal.

roryvox
March 3rd, 2011, 08:23 AM
Belcat Tremolo. cheep as chips,good as any,better than most.

Hctrfgroa09
March 3rd, 2011, 08:56 AM
I have a Catalinbread Semaphore Trem and it is super versatile. You can change the speed from a super creep to helicopter. It also allows you to pick square or triangle waves AND allows you to set the attack of the wave form. I have had it for a year or so now so I don't remember what I paid, but it's a really great pedal.

I want a pedal that gives you the option of picking the wave shape.

Hctrfgroa09
March 3rd, 2011, 09:03 AM
I had both and didn't like either one so I go the Voodoo Lab Tremolo and I like it better.

I hear the voodoo lab tremolo has a volume drop but the volume knob makes up for it. I did check out the voodoo lab and it's a nice pedal.

Hctrfgroa09
March 3rd, 2011, 09:05 AM
Marshall VibreTrem. Slight boost, also does vibrato. Highly unsung. Cheap.

I wouldn't mind having a Marshall pedal cause I do have a jcm 2000 dsl half stack. The pedal looks durable but i've never seen it in a store.

czech-one-2
March 3rd, 2011, 09:09 AM

BOSS PN-2 TREMOLO/PAN! Stereo in/out and triangle/square wave shape.

StoogeSurfer
March 3rd, 2011, 09:24 AM
Danelectro Cool Cat sounds great, and is cheap enough, but it's got hiss too. More than I find acceptable.

Agitator
March 3rd, 2011, 10:31 AM

I'm pretty sure the current Boss Tremolo allows you to pick the wave shape, too.

aunchaki
March 3rd, 2011, 11:10 AM
I'm pretty sure the current Boss Tremolo allows you to pick the wave shape, too.

Yup. The PN-2 has a 4-position switch to select Pan-Triangle, Pan-Square, Trem-Triangle, or Trem-Square. There's no range from triangle to square, you just choose one or the other. The TR-2 has a Wave knob that goes smoothly from triangle to square.

I just got my TR-2 and am liking it so far!

Hctrfgroa09
March 3rd, 2011, 11:16 AM

I've never seen that pedal before. Right now I'm leaning towards the voodoo lab. I might just go to every music store u can think of and try the tremolo pedals.

Agitator
March 3rd, 2011, 11:27 AM
I just got my TR-2 and am liking it so far!Have you noticed the "dreaded volume drop"?

I've always had a love-hate relationship with the tremolo in my MusicMan amp. I love the way it sounds, but there's always been too much of a volume drop, and every time I play around with it for a few days, I wind up scrapping it and moving on without it. If I could find a good, cheap trem pedal with no volume drop, I might use it a lot. (Whether that would be a good thing, I'll leave up to my bandmates and audience to decide!)

Hctrfgroa09
March 3rd, 2011, 11:33 AM
Well money really isn't an issue for me , as long ad the pedal doesn't go over $200 I'll buy it.

TNO
March 3rd, 2011, 11:34 AM
My Cool Cat has no hiss at all. Only issue is the knobs are hard to access. Tried a Wiggler and have to say after a couple of bad experiences I am totally done with EH. Noisy, unreliable junk.

Hctrfgroa09
March 3rd, 2011, 11:37 AM
My Cool Cat has no hiss at all. Only issue is the knobs are hard to access. Tried a Wiggler and have to say after a couple of bad experiences I am totally done with EH. Noisy, unreliable junk.

That sucks cause ehx makes some pretty awesome pedals. I guess I got sucked into ehx from watching the effectology series.

hannigan
March 3rd, 2011, 12:01 PM
Ehx stuff if finicky and funky .

You kind of have to work with some of it more than other pedals .
and many of them color your sound in unusual dare I say unintended ways .
My ehx wiggler is not reliable often sounds like crap ,

Other times I get things just right and it is magic, so I sometimes dig it out and play with it .

I also own the catalinbread semaphore because it went slower than any other trem I tried, and the guitar salesguy tells me they are coming out with a version with a tap switch to set the speed .

I also own a z vex seek trem I bought it when my little orange cat died .
I was feeling vulnerable and there was a little kitty cat painted on it.
I ended up having a bunch of fun with it but it has so many knobs its like flying a plane or something and I just fiddle with the adjustments instead of playing.

I have an old decca amp and the trem on it is my favorite because I dig slow swooshy trem . I need to throw some new tubes into that old thing.

I also dig the trem sound on some old silvertone amps .
Never found a pedal that was just right for me in trem ...a tremendous trem.

aunchaki
March 3rd, 2011, 12:30 PM
Have you noticed the "dreaded volume drop"?

I have not, though I'm just staring to play around with it. At church volume with my acoustic rig, it seems pretty transparent (no noise or volume drop). I'll crank it up with my Tele soon and add some OD and see how it fares.

Agitator
March 3rd, 2011, 01:14 PM
I have not, though I'm just staring to play around with it. At church volume with my acoustic rig, it seems pretty transparent (no noise or volume drop). I'll crank it up with my Tele soon and add some OD and see how it fares.

Cool... thanks... let us know...

I was doing some web searching and it actually seems like Boss may have addressed this issue a few years ago (circa 2006?) by simply raising the output level when the effect is engaged.

Apparently you can tell if you have one of the newer pedals by setting everything to "zero" and turning on the effect. If it gets louder, that means it's a newer pedal (i.e. louder volume with no tremolo will sound like unity volume when the trem is activated). If it sounds the same, it's an older pedal and will probably sound quieter with the effect engaged.

The fact that I've learned so much about this since this morning indicates that there will probably be a new pedal coming my way before too long. :roll:

aunchaki
March 3rd, 2011, 01:19 PM
I'll crank it up with my Tele soon and add some OD and see how it fares.

FOLLOW UP!

I just did a little electric playing at the church. Being empty on a Thursday afternoon, I was able to Play Very Loud (12W Kustom Tube 12a into a Crate 2x12 cab, it's Loud for church). I played clean and with a little dirt (courtesy of my BOSS FDR-1). No detectable volume drop from the TR-2. No detectable tone loss. No detectable cycling when pedal was stomped off (though I didn't try any high-gain settings, just good bluesy grit).

With the new Trem and Delay (set to a single quick slapback), I've rolled down (off) the trem and reverb on the FDR-1. I like them, but I also want them when I'm NOT using the FDR-1. That may be the achilles heel of this pedal: you like the add-on features and don't want to switch them off with the OD. So now, the FDR-1 is a basic blackface-Fender-inspired OD pedal (and a good one, at that!).

Me = Happy!

Agitator
March 3rd, 2011, 02:05 PM
Fanks for the update!

jefcon1
March 3rd, 2011, 02:51 PM
I've been happy with the Voodoo Labs trem. I use it on my board in front of the amp and sometimes by itself in the effects loop. I think it sounds a tiny bit more like Fender amp tremolo in the loop, but for simplicity's sake I mostly keep in on my board.

I tried the Pulsar and the knobs have way too much range making it difficult to find settings on the fly. I also tried the Boss and I thought the volume drop was quite noticeable. But that was several years ago.

Lostinthe50s
March 3rd, 2011, 03:48 PM
Just sold my VL tremolo. It was OK but I had 3 trem's... Keepers for me are the LP Babyface for its size and "set it and forget it" and Marshall Vibratrem for its versatility, noiseless, no volume drop. Both sound great to my ears.

FUMoney
March 3rd, 2011, 03:59 PM
I'll throw my 2cts in. I have on my radar the Lovepedal tremelo. It's tiny (Takes up little real estate) and has a lot of adjustments.

http://www.lovepedal.com/pedals/tremolo.html

czech-one-2
March 3rd, 2011, 07:58 PM
Fanks for the update!

One more heads up, the post - 2006 Boss TR-2 tremolo's have a mini pot inside. I was able to dial in a significant volume boost with it,but set it just above unity gain for a slight boost. I think the TR-2 is a great trem!

Strongpersuader
March 3rd, 2011, 08:13 PM
Fulltone Supa-Trem, hands down the best trem out there.

+1. No doubt about it! :mrgreen:

smoss469
March 3rd, 2011, 11:22 PM
Danelectro Cool Cat sounds great, and is cheap enough, but it's got hiss too. More than I find acceptable.

Mine has no hiss at all.

Rokatt88
March 4th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Mine has no hiss at all.

Mines hissless too!

Okieactor
March 4th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Man, heard the online demo for the Dano CoolCat. Very nice.

I would also throw the EHX Worm XO into the mix, since you're looking at the Wiggler. The worm is analog, true bypass, and also has Auto Wah, Vibrato, and a very organic sounding phaser.

That being said, I am pretty impressed with the Dano CoolCat from reviews and demos.

Tom Cook
March 4th, 2011, 01:37 PM
May be a bit sendy but this pedal is as close to my fender brown face as I have
heard
Guyatone-VT-X-Vintage-Tremolo-Flip-Tube-Series
Really good sounds

titaniumslide
March 4th, 2011, 05:49 PM
I have a Boss TR-2 that I removed from my pedal board and replaced it with a old VooDoo Lab Tremelo, which I like much more. To me it gives me a more swampy feel and sound.

jefrs
March 6th, 2011, 07:12 PM
I wouldn't mind having a Marshall pedal cause I do have a jcm 2000 dsl half stack. The pedal looks durable but i've never seen it in a store.

Built like a brick outhouse. http://www.marshallamps.com/product.asp?productCode=Vibratrem.

There was some talk of them discontinued but not true http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=marshall+vt-2+vibratrem&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbs=shop:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=VhR0TfGnMIrItAbb7oiEDg&ved=0CCQQrQQ

Supposed to sound like original Marshal valve tremolo, I don't know about that. Also does vibrato. Simple to use but knob labels too small to read.
On bypass it is not a tone sucker, if anything it adds a little treble boost perhaps.

polishcomedy
March 6th, 2011, 07:35 PM

This is what I'm planning on getting. At the Gear Page it seems to be the most raved about trem pedal. I had a Cool Cat Dano pedal, but after treating it like gold it broke on me so I tossed it. The knobs were a pain to access, especially with cables plugged in. You get what you pay for.

Thighbanez
March 7th, 2011, 11:30 AM
And thats why I went with the Danelectro Tuna Melt. It may not have all the options a bigger tremolo may have, but I have my sound dialed in to what I need and the knobbies stay the same. AND the knobbies are are top where I need them.

hotraman
March 8th, 2011, 12:49 AM

Diamond Tremolo does this and has tap tempo.
Worth the money.

Hctrfgroa09
March 18th, 2011, 11:58 AM
What do you guys think about the hofner tremolo pedal ?

Tony Ferrari
March 18th, 2011, 12:17 PM
The Dr. Scientist "Tremolessence"
it's pricey, but it's awesome. it doesn't suck your tone and you can get just about any variation of Tremelo you want.
http://www.analoguehaven.com/drscientist/tremolessence/

PineBomb
March 18th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Don't know anything about the Hofner, but I'll add one I like that's not already on the list.

http://www.earthquakerdevices.com/images/devices/250/humming.jpg

Joely
March 19th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Hardwire TR7 is great!

for bang for your buck!! sounds great. old fender trem sound, dual trem, chourus, and Uni vibe.... and true bypass

top notch

Hctrfgroa09
March 19th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Don't know anything about the Hofner, but I'll add one I like that's not already on the list.

This one is pretty nice. Just listened to a demo

Hctrfgroa09
March 19th, 2011, 03:34 PM
it's pricey, but it's awesome. it doesn't suck your tone and you can get just about any variation of Tremelo you want.

I want one but it's hard to come by.

PineBomb
March 19th, 2011, 05:19 PM
This one is pretty nice. Just listened to a demo

The Hummingbird covers the chop-type of trem in spades, but it is more versatile than some people believe. I think EQD had another less extreme tremolo that's now out of production, but you can find them on ebay occasionally. I forget the name of that one.

FWIW, if I were looking for a trem, I wouldn't be so fast to dismiss the Boss either. At its street price, there's a lot of other options available, but if I found it second-hand I'd probably pull the trigger.

CronoDL
March 20th, 2011, 04:52 PM
If you don't mind a larger pedal, check out the Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter. It has a control for choosing your wave shape anywhere from sine to triangle to square. It also has a Shape control, which lets you choose how quickly the volume rises and drops. Hard to explain in words, but check out the demo vids on youtube. It's very versatile if you want to have a range of different tremolo sounds. Plus, it has tap tempo.

zombiwoof
March 20th, 2011, 04:59 PM
I'll second the Boss PN-2 Tremolo/Pan, great trem and can be used as a pan pedal too. It has the best "choppy" square wave sound I've ever heard, there is absolute silence between the waves, unlike some other square wave sounds. It sounds like a sequencer in that setting. The only downside is that they only made them for a while and they're going for big money now. I was lucky to get one from GC when they discontinued them for a closeout price, I think it was $40.

Al

forfunk49
March 21st, 2011, 11:32 AM
The best is either the empress teem or the diamond.

jefrs
March 21st, 2011, 12:32 PM

That's why I previously mentioned the Marshall Vibratrem VT-1
it's not pricey, but it's awesome. it doesn't suck your tone and you can get just about any variation of Tremelo you want.

Btw it also does a stereo pan, and vibrato.

when bought, the following were tried out in shop and found to be tone suckers - Boss, Dano(2), Behringer, Digi-Tech, Electro-Harmonix. I was going through an anti-tone-sucker phase.

(I've never seen the Dr.Scientist, just used the para-phrase ;-)

Agitator
March 21st, 2011, 01:27 PM
Since this thread started, I've discovered (and started GASsing for) one of these:

http://www.catalinbread.com/pareidolia.html

PineBomb
March 21st, 2011, 01:32 PM
Since this thread started, I've discovered (and started GASsing for) one of these:

http://www.catalinbread.com/pareidolia.html

YES, I recently noticed that one too, and I feel your pain.

ruger9
March 21st, 2011, 03:59 PM
I had a Pareidolia... sort of a trem + phaser kind of thing. Thought I'd love it, but never bonded with it. The video demos are great, but I just found i preferred good ol' regular tremolo.

Durango Twango
March 22nd, 2011, 11:57 PM
Just put a Pareidolia on my direct board, sitting right in front of my Montavillian. So far, sounds great. Seems that the vibe thing comes out more if you turn up the depth, otherwise sounds pretty trem-like on lower settings. I wanted one modulation pedal only on this board and after playing with it for a couple of hours today, I think it will work out just fine. Beautiful sound for neck pickup clean tones, Adam Levy kind of stuff, and sounds equally good with gain in front of it.

I'll use it in a mix tomorrow night - always the acid test.

epi-tone
March 23rd, 2011, 01:12 AM
Have you looked into the redwitch pentavocal trem. Its got a pretty cool feature so that you can just trem the top 3 or bottom 3 strings at one time while the others arnt affected. Theres a few demo's out on youtube

PineBomb
March 23rd, 2011, 10:49 AM
Have you looked into the redwitch pentavocal trem. Its got a pretty cool feature so that you can just trem the top 3 or bottom 3 strings at one time while the others arnt affected. Theres a few demo's out on youtube

I picked up the Pentavocal over the holidays. It's a wonderful sounding tremolo with a lot of versatility. I only fault it for having too many knobs and having too large a footprint, so I let it go. It did go to my brother in law--so who knows--maybe one day it will come back to me. The retail price is a little beyond the OP's target, but it can be had for under 2 bills if you find one used.

Durango Twango
March 23rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
On my other board I have the Rockett Josh Smith Dual Trem. The JS really does amp trem only (ie no square wave etc), but you have two independent settings that are footswtichable. Controls are simple and the layout is very gig friendly. This one is great in a mix, quiet, very easy to dial in on the fly, and built like a brick. Excellent trem.

Hctrfgroa09
March 24th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Hardwire TR7 is great!

for bang for your buck!! sounds great. old fender trem sound, dual trem, chourus, and Uni vibe.... and true bypass

top notch

This thing sounds amazing. I might buy one , vibratrem , or hofners tremolo. I've used the tr-2 for about six months and sold it and borrowed a tuna melt for gigs.

Durango Twango
March 24th, 2011, 09:25 PM
The Pareidolia did a stellar job in a mix - beautiful sounding pedal.