$vboptions[bbtitle]

Furman Pedal Board Owners Question

threadbare
October 16th, 2009, 10:52 AM
I love the space echo delay pedal on my board, but it's too noisy when not in use. It really sucks my tone. How can I fix this. This may be dumb, but I don't know how to use that effects loop up top. Do I run everthing through it? I always thought effects loops were not for distortion pedals just modulation pedals like choruses, phasers, and delays. How would you suggest I set up this board to keep the space echo quite? By the way this board is a work and progress and yet I know the Phaser should be after the delays.

threadbare
October 16th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Guitar+Tunner+compressor+distortion+distortion+pha ser+DD-3+Space Echo Delay+Amp

vjf1968
October 16th, 2009, 11:14 AM
I love the space echo delay pedal on my board, but it's too noisy when not in use. It really sucks my tone. How can I fix this. This may be dumb, but I don't know how to use that effects loop up top. Do I run everthing through it? I always thought effects loops were not for distortion pedals just modulation pedals like choruses, phasers, and delays. How would you suggest I set up this board to keep the space echo quite? By the way this board is a work and progress and yet I know the Phaser should be after the delays.

Now is the time to consult the owner's manual (do you have one?)
Put all your time based and modulation effects into the loop.

threadbare
October 17th, 2009, 06:32 AM
So I should go from guitar+tuner+compressor+Blues Drive+Tube Screamear+in from pedals+send+phaser+dd-3+Space echo delay+Return+Out from pedals+Amp???