$vboptions[bbtitle]

Solo tele + Princeton reissue on TORO TV

tyrone
February 5th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Hey everyone, I haven't posted in this section before, so pardon me if I don't quite get this right. I recently taped a session for TORO TV (an online station for Toro Magazine), and it just went online yesterday. Figuring that I only used an old MIM (w/ vintage-style bridge) with one of those '65 Princeton Reverb Reissues, I thought some folks here at TDPRI would enjoy it. Here's the clip:

http://toromagazine.com/?channel=118&t=42&n=1256

If you're interested in some of my other music, check out the myspace at myspace.com/tyronewarner or you can hear clips at iTunes if you search for "Silver Speakers" (this song is from "Streetlights and Stars.") I use teles exclusively... however unlike most of you, I'm a neck-only kind of guy :lol:

Old Cane
February 5th, 2009, 03:58 PM
I'm not sure I know what a neck-only guy is but I do like that body color. Cool deal. I hope you get lots of viewers on that show.

graphs
February 5th, 2009, 04:14 PM
I'll have to check this out when I get home.

Toro is a pretty decent men's magazine. A buddy of mine used to work as a stylist/editor for the fashion portion of it and their features were always top-notch.

tyrone
February 5th, 2009, 09:01 PM
I'm not sure I know what a neck-only guy is but I do like that body color. Cool deal. I hope you get lots of viewers on that show.

It's the notorious "Midnight Wine," but I think mine has deepened over the years. As for "neck-only," I mean in comparison to most "twangers" around here who are in love with their bright bridge pickups, im all about the neck position and that big, full-on sound.