$vboptions[bbtitle]

Pedaltrain Jr. Mods for Voodoo PP2?

stephent2
February 4th, 2009, 11:13 AM
I have the older Pedaltrain Jr. an just bought a Voodoo Labs PP2. There used to be a web site that showed how to mod the PT to fit the PP2 underneath, but I can find it no longer.

has anyone done this or have links to the tutorial?

FMA
February 4th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Here's what i would do: E-mail Pedaltrain and ask. The company has great customer service. I'm sure it's something they deal with regularly.

Scotty Lonesome
February 4th, 2009, 12:57 PM
I have the PedalTrain 2 board (the older kind), and I mailed PedalTrain. The response was that the board shouldn't/couldn't be modified, and that I would have to buy another board....I don't really need the mod, but...the mod looks simple enough, but I don't have the tools or interest in cutting the holes into the board...

Home Grown Tele
February 4th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Try PMing Jakeddy over at The Gear Page.

He does those mods so can give you the info, or better yet do it for you. I believe he machines the mount for them right into the bottom of the board.

RCinMempho
February 4th, 2009, 04:02 PM
My memory might be wrong, but I thought the mod was for the bigger PedalTrain, not the Jr.

vjf1968
February 4th, 2009, 05:43 PM
I have the Pedal Train PT2 and a DC brick. I just use cable ties to affix the dc brick to the bottom of the board. But, I assuming you want something a little more "professional" in a appearance.