Accurate Instrument Tube Tester Model 157 Manual and Vacuum Tube Substitution Guide - Telecaster Guitar Forum
The Number 1 Fender Telecaster Guitar authority in the world.

Go Back   Telecaster Guitar Forum > Amplifier Discussion Forums > Amp Central Station
Forgot Username/Password? Join Us!
Notices

Amp Central Station Amps, tubes, speakers & everything AMP related.

Wilde Pickups by Bill & Becky Lawrence WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Amps, Mods, Pedals dallenpickups.com Warmoth.com seymourduncan.com

Forum Jump

Old October 18th, 2011, 07:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tele-Afflicted

Accurate Instrument Tube Tester Model 157 Manual and Vacuum Tube Substitution Guide

I have uploaded these files to a new location. They will no longer be available on the rapidshare account I had uploaded them to previously.

By the way if you test with this tester don't throw tubes out because they seem like they test low. New Sovtek EL84 and 12AX7 tubes only go to around 70 on mine. This is the same as NOS tubes that I have bought.

Manual for Accurate Instrument Tube Tester Model 157. This includes the June 68 Supplement Chart.
Accurate_Instrument_Tube_Tester_Model_157_Manual.p df - 39.1 Mb

Accurate Instrument Model 157 Supplement Chart June 68, this file is the supplement chart only.
Accurate_Instrument_Model_157_Supplement_Chart_Jun e_68_.pdf - 2.6 Mb

This is a handy Vacuum Tube Substitution Guide.
Vacuum_Tube_Substitution_Guide.pdf - 3.0 Mb

This is the manual for Schumacher E-Z MIG and 105 Turbo MIG FLUX WIRE FEED WELDERS MODELS 90775 90778 90779. I'll include this link because it's not available from Schumacher anymore and to safely use a welder you should have the manual.
Schumacher_E-Z_MIG_and_105_Turbo_MIG_FLUX_WIRE_FEED_WELDERS_MOD ELS_90775_90778_90779_MANUAL.pdf - 12.7 Mb

These files seem to be useful to people. Here's the download count from rapidshare since February 2nd, 2011.
Model 157 Tube Tester Manual 142
Supplement Chart 60
Vacuum Tube Substitution Guide 23
Schumacher Welder Manual 84

Last edited by Thundersleet; October 18th, 2011 at 08:12 AM.
Thundersleet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 15th, 2012, 08:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tele-Afflicted

Updated File Locations

Updated File Locations

I have uploaded these files to a new location. They will no longer be available on the rapidshare.com or oron.com account I had uploaded them to previously.

By the way if you test with this tester don't throw tubes out because they seem like they test low. New Sovtek EL84 and 12AX7 tubes only go to around 70 on mine. This is the same as NOS tubes that I have bought.

Manual for Accurate Instrument Tube Tester Model 157. This includes the June 68 Supplement Chart.
Accurate_Instrument_Tube_Tester_Model_157_Manual.p df - 39.1 Mb

Accurate Instrument Model 157 Supplement Chart June 68, this file is the supplement chart only.
Accurate_Instrument_Model_157_Supplement_Chart_Jun e_68_.pdf - 2.6 Mb

This is a handy Vacuum Tube Substitution Guide.
Vacuum_Tube_Substitution_Guide.pdf - 3.0 Mb

This is the manual for Schumacher E-Z MIG and 105 Turbo MIG FLUX WIRE FEED WELDERS MODELS 90775 90778 90779. I'll include this link because it's not available from Schumacher anymore and to safely use a welder you should have the manual.
Schumacher_E-Z_MIG_and_105_Turbo_MIG_FLUX_WIRE_FEED_WELDERS_MOD ELS_90775_90778_90779_MANUAL.pdf - 12.7 Mb

Here's the download count from oron since October 18, 2011.
Model 157 Tube Tester Manual 11
Supplement Chart 6
Vacuum Tube Substitution Guide 7
Schumacher Welder Manual 3
Thundersleet is offline   Reply With Quote