Accurate Instrument Tube Tester Model 157 Manual and Tube Substitution Guide - Telecaster Guitar Forum
The Number 1 Fender Telecaster Guitar authority in the world.

Go Back   Telecaster Guitar Forum > Amplifier Discussion Forums > Amp Central Station
Forgot Username/Password? Join Us!

Amp Central Station Amps, tubes, speakers & everything AMP related.

Wilde Pickups by Bill & Becky Lawrence WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Amps, Mods, Pedals dallenpickups.com Warmoth.com seymourduncan.com

Forum Jump

Old June 19th, 2010, 07:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tele-Afflicted

Accurate Instrument Tube Tester Model 157 Manual and Tube Substitution Guide

I recently bought a Accurate Instrument Tube Tester Model 157 ($22 auction). It has operating instructions. I scanned them and made a pdf. If you have one of these tube testers you really can't get accurate test information without the manual. So I'd like to share it if anyone needs it.

Here is the link for the Model 157 manual and the June 68 Supplement Chart.
Accurate Instrument Tube Tester Model 157 Manual.pdf

Here is the link if you already have the manual but only need the June 68 Supplement Chart.
Accurate Instrument Model 157 Supplement Chart June 68.pdf

This link is for a Tube Substitution Guide I got along with the tester.
Tube Substitution Guide.pdf

And while I'm at it here's a manual for Schumacher E-Z MIG and 105 Turbo MIG FLUX WIRE FEED WELDERS MODELS 90775 90778 90779.
Schumacher E-Z MIG and 105 Turbo MIG FLUX WIRE FEED WELDERS MODELS 90775 90778 90779 MANUAL.pdf It's not available from Schumacher anymore.

Last edited by Thundersleet; June 19th, 2010 at 08:16 PM.
Thundersleet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 6th, 2010, 07:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
NEW MEMBER!

I also have one of these valve (tube) testers, and am very grateful for your first link which works well and has given me a starting point. Also, it has enabled me to test and fix a radio in a few minutes (to a point). The second link works as well, and thanks for that, however the third one does not which is a shame because I could do with it.

Many thanks for sharing what you have though.

Kind regards

Benedict White
Benedict White is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tele-Afflicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benedict White View Post
I also have one of these valve (tube) testers, and am very grateful for your first link which works well and has given me a starting point. Also, it has enabled me to test and fix a radio in a few minutes (to a point). The second link works as well, and thanks for that, however the third one does not which is a shame because I could do with it.

Many thanks for sharing what you have though.

Kind regards

Benedict White
Sorry about the bad link, here's a fixed link for the guide only: Vacuum Tube Substitution Guide.pdf

Here's a link for all of the tester files and the guide in one big download: Model 157 Instructions with Supplement Chart and Tube Substitution Guide.zip
Thundersleet is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links   #
Sponsored posting

Old February 8th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
TDPRI Member

Hi Thundersleet,

Just stumbled on this page today and wonder if there's any chance of a re-up on the 68 Supplement chart and Substitution guide? I have a manual but there's no listing for a 6EU7 tube! Thanks in advance, Dr Hepcat
boogie02130 is offline   Reply With Quote