Had an accident, guitar playing not easy.
Was at work, needed to clean up a mess so grabbed the spray bottle labelled as general purpose detergent - it was neat industrial strength bleach!
Needless to say a few seconds in I realised my error, but not before I got me some blotchy peeling skin, even now it's has healed over, it's still very sore to play for even short amounts of time - resorted to detuned 9s and to get through a gig I had already booked but it's still not quite there.
Hopefully this should go within months, but until then my tele may be gathering dust for a while.
"Light beer is for people who like having a hangover without having the fun first."