Originally Posted by jimdkc
Boy! Am I ever glad I did that... after comparing my new drawing to my old template, something didn't quite look right. So I got out the calipers and did some measuring. Turns out that my old template printout was actually distorted! It was about 1/4 inch to narrow and about 1/4 inch too tall! All the measurements on my new printout are perfect.
Great job. I tend to fail in the double-check department.
I agree, headstock design is the bane of my existence. I've tried to come up with something several times but have failed miserably at coming up with anything new while being aestetically pleasing
. You've done a fine job, however.