After much planning and pixel pushing, it's officially a build.
I started off by gathering up all the goodies. I was surprised how much of the hardware I already had in the shop.
Then I cut out all the discs I was going to use for the rollers. There were 12 @ 3.25" for the roller hubs, 16 @ 1.75" for the flange hubs and 4 @ 2.25" for the flanges.
I cut the center bore in a flange disc and used it to size the pieces on the SS.
I chucked up 8 of the pieces that would be the flange hubs and using a flat rasp, milled the discs down until a flange fit snug on the end. Then just continued down the rest. Then I did the other 8.
When I placed the hub pieces on one of the 2.25" flanges, I could see there wasn't going to be enough area left to screw them down.
So, I needed 4 more 3.25" discs like I was using in the rollers. I must be living right, I had exactly enough PVC left to do it.