Telecaster Guitar Forum - View Single Post - Brad Paisley's ACTUAL sound, do you like it?
The Number 1 Fender Telecaster Guitar authority in the world.

Go Back   Telecaster Guitar Forum
Forgot Username/Password? Join Us!
Notices

Wilde Pickups by Bill & Becky Lawrence WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Amps, Mods, Pedals dallenpickups.com Warmoth.com seymourduncan.com

View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2012, 02:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Camplain
Tele-Holic

I think he's got a cool tone, I can tell it's BP right away... lots of people want that tone, but nobody has it but Brad, of course that's mostly because of his chops and style... it can even seem a bit repetitive sometimes when it comes to fills and solos... but hey, if AC/DC can make the same album 20 or more times then BP can certainly recycle a few licks lol... I'm with the people who would like to hear him just jam, a lil 3 piece band in a small club, just plug and play.... actually there are some videos of Brad Demoing Dr. Z amps floating around out there.... lemme see if I can find one.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxqXyWbwUHk cool stuff in that one, some typical BP playing and some not so typical

Edit- nevermind the link, someone beat me to it

/td>

» Random Photo for Guests
Baritone Esquire Body
Untitled Document