If you've lost or forgotten your password the only remedy is to reset your current password. Do not create a new account. Simply click the "Forgot Password" link on the login error page.
Here's a link you can use to reset your password: http://www.tdpri.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw
Here's the process of resetting your password:
1. Click the link above. Enter your TDPRI registered email address
2. You will receive an email asking if you really want to reset your password
3. Click the link affirming that you do want to reset your password in that email
4. You will receive another email with a temporary password
5. Log in to the forum using the temporary password
6. After logging in, click on "Quick Links" on the forum menubar
7. Click on "Edit Your Details" on the drop down menu
8. Click on "Edit Email & Password" on the details page
9. Enter your Temporary Password and then the new password you want... twice. And, don't copy paste it into the second box. That second box is so that you don't make the same typo twice.
That's it, you're done.
Now, if your email address is invalid in your account none of the above will work. So, you'll need to contact the Administrator to fix this issue at: email@example.com
Also, if you don't receive the Password Reset emails it's because they've landed in your spam folder OR your ISP has blocked them as spam. We always send them out immediately after you click the submit button.
DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. EMAIL US INSTEAD.