This build is coming along nicely. I've made good progress but don't have any pics since my camera is in for repair.
I've inlaid and radiused the fretboard and fit the neck to the pocket. This was bit of a challenge since the templates are inaccurate. The maker has long stood by his decision to undersize the pocket to allow for various vintage and current combinations but I just find it a pain in the a@@.
I used my Tele template, which is sized correctly, to open up the Strat template...I set it to the corners of the Strat template and widened the sides of the pocket without affecting the end. Worked great. I also had to slightly widen the top of the output jack bore so the plate would settle in.