Telecaster Guitar Forum - View Single Post - R. Keeley Wah DC Jack w/ Supply Filter
The Number 1 Fender Telecaster Guitar authority in the world.

Go Back   Telecaster Guitar Forum
Forgot Username/Password? Join Us!
Notices

Wilde Pickups by Bill & Becky Lawrence WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Amps, Mods, Pedals dallenpickups.com Warmoth.com seymourduncan.com

View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2011, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Just-Jim
Tele-Afflicted

R. Keeley Wah DC Jack w/ Supply Filter

Hi all,

I have seen a lot of Wah questions lately, but none that covered this one.

I was thinking of having my Cry Baby modified by Robert Keeley for true bypass (not the one with all the bells and whistles, just true bypass). I notice they offer what is called a "Wah DC Jack w/ Supply Filter" for $30. Does anyone know exactly what this is and does? My Cry Baby is kind of noisey (unwanted hum and static) through my Blues Junior, so hoping this might be a special jack to help reduce that noise.

I emailed Robert Keeley, but did not receive a response and don't have time to call them on work hours. My feeling is that if this jack does not do what I want it to, it may make more sense to just purchase a Modtone Vintage Way for $60 to get the true bypass versus sending mine out to have the work done.

Thanks,
Jim
Just-Jim is offline   Reply With Quote

» Random Photo for Guests
Black MIM with chrome pickguard
Untitled Document