Allright, it is in! From West Des Moins, Iowa all the way up to the Netherlands: a great 1970 Fender Music Master Bass Amp. This early MMB-amp differs from later models of the same amp:
- a terminal strip instead of an eyelet board to fix the components;
- amp corners with sphinx gliders;
- it says AMP on the faceplate
- MUSICMASTER is written as MUSIC MASTER - two words!!
- the aluminium skirted knobs have a black line indicator. Later ones have a
pointed black arrow-like indicator
- the pilot light is flat, but is bigger than later ones
- is has a screwed in, all in one baffle/grill board.