Telecaster Guitar Forum - View Single Post - A reminder, folks, about helping fellow TDPRIers...
The Number 1 Fender Telecaster Guitar authority in the world.

Go Back   Telecaster Guitar Forum
Forgot Username/Password? Join Us!
Notices

Wilde Pickups by Bill & Becky Lawrence WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Amps, Mods, Pedals dallenpickups.com Warmoth.com seymourduncan.com

View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
Tim Armstrong
Super Moderator
Doctor of Teleocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuco View Post
The donations have been refunded, please let me know if you donated and you didn't get a refund, I checked twice and I'm pretty sure I got them all. I can understand the reasons not to allow this type of thing, I'm just sorry it has to be that way. The member who was to receive the gift is definately trustworthy but who's to determine that in future cases. Thanks for all who gave and I hope our intentions will at least brighten spirits.
I'd note again that private assistance between members is absolutely between said members, so refunds, etc. are solely at your discretion! We aren't against members helping each other, we just can't allow it to spill over onto the public forum.

Tim
Tim Armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote

/td>

» Random Photo for Guests
Custom Tele Thinline
Untitled Document