I want a bass amp, essentially, but something that could double for guitar would definately not hurt. I'm 90% convinced it's going to be a bassman but I have questions.
- I'd like to have one input channel dedicated to bass instead of simply 2 channels that are the same, with their two inputs (Hi and Lo). What changes on the 'bass' channel would make it better for bass? I've read so many suggestions that I feel like I know nothing.
- Still want the 'guitar' channel inputs to do what the bassman and guitars do so well
- I like reverb...I'd like to add this on the guitar channel. Does this require a seperate reverb circuit and how do I isolate it for only the 'guitar' channel?
- Does something like this already exist? Could you provide a link?
- Please tell me why this is a bad idea
- Please tell me why this is a good idea
Thanks in advance