Telecaster Guitar Forum - View Single Post - Celebrity Encounters
The Number 1 Fender Telecaster Guitar authority in the world.

Go Back   Telecaster Guitar Forum
Forgot Username/Password? Join Us!

Wilde Pickups by Bill & Becky Lawrence WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Amps, Mods, Pedals dallenpickups.com Warmoth.com seymourduncan.com

View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2008, 08:27 PM   #38 (permalink)
mudbean
Friend of Leo's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Armstrong View Post
...but hasn't everybody???

1982...NYC's Lone Star Cafe...our band "Whitewater" doing a two-night stand as headliners...first set, we kick into "Whiskey River"...I'm playing with my eyes closed, due to bright lights in my face...second verse, our lead singer's voice suddenly sounds JUST LIKE Willie (which it didn't, usually!!!)...I open my eyes, look to my right, and Willie is 6 inches away from me, with a ****-eatin' grin on his face...I almost dropped my guitar & fainted on the spot.

He hung around all night, did a couple of sets of music, played the **** outta our other guitar-players' Strat, had a catered dinner sent up to the dressing room, which he & us proceeded to devour, and finally (big surprise) we all got smoked up out on the third-floor balcony alongside the 25-ft-tall iguana.

Lotsa fun, I'll tell ya!!!

Mike
I think we got a winnah!!

mud

Nekkid Bart: "This is the worst day of my life."

Laffing Homer: "Worst day SO FAR!!"
mudbean is offline   Reply With Quote

» Random Photo for Guests
1st_electric_guitar_a
Untitled Document