Telecaster Guitar Forum - View Single Post - Celebrity Encounters
The Number 1 Fender Telecaster Guitar authority in the world.

Go Back   Telecaster Guitar Forum
Forgot Username/Password? Join Us!

Wilde Pickups by Bill & Becky Lawrence WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Amps, Mods, Pedals Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com seymourduncan.com

View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2008, 03:10 PM   #32 (permalink)
jc93230
Tele-Holic

When I was A kid I lived in San Francisco. The TV SHow "Streets of San Francisco" was filming in front of the courthouse. After the scene Michael Douglas was making his way through the crowd and knocked me on my ass and didnt even stop to help me up. (Waiting on payback. I am 6'3" 270 lbs now. I think it would play out different.)

Went to school with Rob Schneider. He was 2 grades ahead of me. He still does some fundraiser for our school district.

Later in Life as an Emergency Medical Tech, I did a medical standby at Fresno, California's wilson theater for a Pantera show. The location we parked the ambulance was below the second story window where the band was, and they were dropping cups of beer down to us. We got to go up there and hang for a little while and watch them play video games before the show. Sadly I was not a Dime fan at the time, but my partner was and was speechless.
jc93230 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Random Photo for Guests
IMG_8844
Untitled Document