Its like brand new with Gotoh vintage tuners and Tusq nut...really nice neck. I decided to use a maple neck on my Tele so this one is for sale.
130.00 shipped to conus in original box
here are the specs
- 21 vintage frets (.079" x .043")
- Maple neck with vintage tinted Nitrocellulose finish
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 7.25" radius
- Nut width 1-5/8"
- Heel width 2-3/16"
- Tuning Peg Hole Diameter .340"
- Truss Rod adjustment at heel
- Neck thickness .87" at first fret, .97" at twelfth fret
- Item Location? (required):