I started with a NOS blonde Baja Tele and moved almost everything over to a showcase Warmoth body. Other than the body the specs are the same as a Classic Player Baja Telecaster:
- Twisted Tele neck pickup, Vintage style bridge pickup
- Standard Baja slightly chunky maple neck with vintage style slotted tuners
- 4-way switch with a new wiring harness. I had to install a new harness due to the rear-route body needing long pot shafts. This doesn't have the S1 switching.
- Vintage style Fender bridge with new compensated brass saddles
More pics - https://flic.kr/s/aHsm6E7aoR
The body is light weight (non-chambered) figured redwood over mahogany with the tummy and heel contours. I also have Loxx strap locks installed.
Condition is near mint, only some light surface swirls. Comes with the original Fender gig bag. Weight is about 6lbs and not neck heavy.
Asking $750 including PP and shipping to the ConUS. Lots of references over at The Gear Page.
- Item Location? (required):